ICT Business Services
The business division’s activities are based on the premise that organisations wish to achieve benefits through change and that ICT is the enabler of such change especially if the benefits sought are significant.
The role involves understanding the drivers of change in the sector. These include legislation, policies emanating from the various departments of government and local authority strategies and objectives. The division then works with the business owners to identify which initiatives can deliver the desired outcomes optimally.
The generic activities under taken by the division can be summarized as follows.
- Strategic and tactical planning
- Benefits identification and realization
- Business case production
- BPI (Business Process Improvement)
- Business requirements, analysis and design
- Contract Management
- Program & Project management
- Sectoral representation